Important Information Regarding COVID-19
There have been some changes to the office and its policies:
1) All staff will be monitored daily for temperature and other symptoms of illness.
2) Please expect to have your temperature taken and a release form filled out prior to treatment.
3) Patients should arrive as close to their scheduled appointment time as possible and we ask that patients arrive at the office wearing a mask.
4) Only scheduled patients will be allowed in the waiting room and any other persons should plan to wait in their car. We will seat patients in their individual treatment room as soon as possible to minimize any delay in the waiting room.
5) Please reschedule your appointment if you or a member of your household has a cough, fever and/or flu-like symptoms.
The office has updated procedures to protect the patients and staff. Some of these include added air filtration units, higher level masks, face shields, and protective barriers. We will continue the disinfection protocols that have been in place for years.
In recognition of ongoing news reports and the continued spread of the COVID-19 virus, we realize our patients have questions. As dedicated health care professionals, we want you to know that we remain as diligent as ever in protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff. Our practice strictly adheres to and exceeds the standards for infection control by wearing personal protective gear, using hospital-grade disinfectants, practicing the latest sterilization protocols, utilizing single-use disposable materials, and more. Every effort we have in place is to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. We want you to know that we are monitoring this situation very closely, and we will keep you updated regularly.
Symptoms of coronavirus are reported as flu-like, with varying degrees of severity. While we do not know everything about this virus to date, individuals who are elderly and/or immunocompromised appear to be the most at risk of a severe infection. To ensure your health and safety, and the health and safety of everyone at our practice, please reschedule your appointment if you or a member of your household has a cough, fever, and/or flu-like symptoms. In addition, please reschedule your appointment if you have traveled to any areas within the past 14 days that are at high risk for contracting the coronavirus.
We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office, and one of our staff members will be more than happy to assist you.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links: